Tuesday, September 18, 2012

No Camera.....but Hill Country!!!

Saturday was ment to be "Rescue Camera Day!" Instead it became a perfect beautiful date day for Tommy and I. Ruby was in great hands with Ms. Tiffany and we were off to Fredericksberg.
As usual I had the directions and I also had a husband who gets frustrated when he doesn't know EXACTLY where we are going...or hasn't been there before, for some reason he doesn't believe anything exsist unless he's been there before??? Yes he's odd like that, and we were off to Willow City Loop.
Now let me tell you it's nothing like whats advertised, I expected a little information house with some maps and people with information.....HA! We got a sign that said "Willow City Loop Next Left", so as the sign said we turned left and drove straight (the only way to go, no option to turn left or right) and came to an open gate that said PRIVATE PROPERTY. This set Tommy off on a "The Woman Knows Nothing Mood"....but we concluded as long as no one came out with shotguns we would continue on the road!!! And good thing we did.......turns out we were on the right road!!!




 
 
 
 
We had such a blast, the road is 13 miles long and it's set up that you are driving through peoples property...their personal farms!!! We are looking forward to going next year when all the flowers are in bloom. This place is just so neat and BEAUTIFUL, we saw at least a dozen deer a few cows and had a calf scream "MOO" at me to leave him be, and to top it off I got to see mother nature at her best...an owl coming down for the kill and taking off with a snake!!!
And isn't this gate the coolest.......Uncle Jimmy I think I found what you need to get into next???


No comments:

Post a Comment