We spent our night grocery shopping, craft shopping a hobby lobby, packing the kids for the sitters, bathing them and then doing my belly cast! Tommy was a good sport, he shut up and just went where ever I directed him! Drove me all around town and then so kindly took me to the hospital.
At 10:05 pm, just a short hour after getting to the hospital our sweet new addition arrived...4+ weeks early!!
Jake Rutledge Hartzell
6lb 3 ounces 20in
It was my fastest and easiest labor!
Tommy was the greatest, I truly could not have asked for a better husband. When I asked him to talk he did and when I told him the just Shut Up he did that to!!!
And yes at one point I did have to tell him to Shut Up!
Ruby and Thomas are still warming up to him, 3 weeks later! Ruby only held him because we told her she could stay up late if she did!
Go ahead and ask Ruby her new brothers name... it's...
"Jake from State Farm and Jake and The Neverland Pirates"
We are so truly blessed to now have 3 beautiful babies! God has blessed us more than we could ever ask or wish!
We hope to soon share him with you all!!!
God Bless you all this Holiday Season!




No comments:
Post a Comment