I have a weakness for kids books!!!
And it all started with a wonerful lady named Lisa! Met her at a children's resale event and I've been hooked ever seen!
I've personally earned her way to much money and I should just sell them myself but that is something I'm still thinking about.
I've had about 3-4 shows via her now and have a huge variety of these books in our house...and some are for me and not the kids!
I squealed when this box showed up today, I had to shove the children out of the way so I could peak without them! And there were a few birthday books in there!
The books they are admiring are Ruby's new Wipe Clean books! I purchased the set and can't wait for her to sit down and enjoy them!
This is the stash they got from my recent park! I Only paid $77 for all these, the Wipe Clean set was $49 by itself!
I'm so excited about the Wizard of Oz and that Noisy Castle book is to stinking cute!!! I'll be ordering more of that series soon!
Please go have a look for yourself...a look at these amazing books!!!
These are the Wipe Clean Books, if you have a toddler these are great especially if they are getting close to preschool time!
To finish this post off I present you Gmas Easter gift...Jake is thrilled about it!
We were complimented of these adorable shirts at the park!
Jake has been teething something nasty so that's the reason for the grumpy face and wet onsie!!!
My babies are getting sooooo big!
ReplyDelete