Monday, March 16, 2015

Heat, Hair & Holigans


It was a crazy day in the Hartzell house. No one let Mommy take a nap, power went out and we have no air conditioning!
So after the rough morning we took charge and had a silly rest of the day!
Thomas cashed the cat around with his new Tonka truck.




















Ruby was sweet and read books to Jake, he just loves it when she reads to him!


These two have been getting along so well, I'm scared to let them know they are getting along...I'm certain they'll turn against me if I do.


To survive the heat Daddy crashed and bought a portable air conditioner! Best investment ever according to him, I think the kids love it more though!


Jake spent most of today sleeping, I'm not sure if he's coming down with something or growing???
I hope growing because I'm done with sickness attacking my house.


To end our day I tried to brush Ruby's hair...the end result was a horrible mommy haircut!!!
She's to young to notice and she'll forget before she's told how terrible it is.

Hopefully your week is going well or it gets better before the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of them in the chair! Miss my babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love "hiding" under the blankets together!

      Delete