It was a rough day in the Hartzell house! Mommy was forced to drive and take all three kids to the doctors... trust me, it was a horrible experience for everyone! So, here's some fun silly photos from the past two days.
Ruby is working on her matching skills, we decided to twist it up with a fun dice game that involved chocolate chips!
Took her a little while to figure it out, in the end she loved it.
I swear my brother moved in today. Ruby and I were finishing up dinner and I turned around to hear "Thomas come here, go pull brother around!"
For a moment I saw my brother and even told Tommy..."Umm, this is some ridiculousness that my brother would do...both deadly and stupid!"
Go thing Thomas isn't a wrestler or body builder...and Jake survived!
To finish this off, Mr Littlest and me! He suffered a shot to the leg today and is being rewarded with lots of Mommy cuddles...which just so you know are the best cuddles EVER!
P.S. that is the best baby sleeper ever...can't believe I waited 4+ months to order it, silly silly lady!
Good night & Sleep tight all.
He is adorable and I'm so happy to see that he survived play time with Big Brother!
ReplyDelete