We finished off the week in good spirits! Well kinda, last night both boys ended up in bed with Mommy until about 10:30ish...no one wanted to be alone fr some reason!
I enjoyed a few episodes of Word World with Little Mr and some extra cuddles with Littlest Mr.
Earlier in the week we did some painting, it was the reward for an "Okay" doctors visit.
Ruby picked out a Butterfly at Michaels and she had a blast painting it and then picking out where it would hang up in the house.
Thomas on the other hand preferred eating the paint...at least it's not Cereal Bars!
Also this week the yard guys came through and redid the front yard...the children didn't approve and spent this evening rearranging it!
I think they did a rather decent job considering they've had little to no experience!!!!
They work for water bottles and rocks!!!!
Let us know if you need any yard work done?
I have plenty of rocks, send em over!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had fun< what did they plant?
ReplyDelete