Today I forced Tommy out of the house and to the beach!
We visited Cabrillo National Park to see the tide pools.
Best idea we've had since we moved here and we can't wait to go back.
I was worried because Thomas hates the beach, but that boy surprised us and he just LOVED it!
I'm fairly certain he only loved it because he could play in the water and not have to worry about waves.
It was beyond beautiful and if you ever come visit us remind us and we'll take you!
Looks like an adventure. I'd love to go!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's just beautiful, if you ever want to escape the cold we'l gladly take you!
DeleteI miss Tidepools!
ReplyDeleteDid you go to these when you were here???? It's beyond beautiful!!! And there's a national cemetery right on the water, amazing!!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete